Sunday, January 18, 2015

Blog Assignment #1


What about EDM310?

     Some of the things I have heard about EDM310 is that it is a class that is very time consuming and a lot of work load. One of the fears I have for this class is the fact that there is a good amount of work to do each week and most of it being online. One of the most difficult things for me in this course is possibly forgetting to do something and staying on track. The way for me to defeat this difficulty is to just write down everything I need to finish in my planner to stay on top of things. 
     EDM310 is similar to a computer course I took in high school in the way that it was all computer base. We learned how to use the Microsoft programs and how to create things in a model form. It is however much different from my other classes though since it is all computer base. Most of my other classes deal with taking notes, reading a book, and attending class everyday. 
     The one question I do have is how difficult is it to use Foliotek? 

No comments:

Post a Comment