Sunday, February 15, 2015

Blog Assignment #5


     A Personal Learning Network (PLN's) is what teacher use to help build sources that will potentially help them be a better teacher. I created my PLN through Symbaloo which is a great basic way to start. One of the best things that comes from Symbaloo is that I can personalize the order I would want my resources to be in. I have a habit of always having the a website's icon I like most on the left side of my screen. By using Symbaloo it allowed me to do just that. The PLN's are great to use for research purposes. It also will keep track of websites that I may want to come back and look for at a later time. Another neat thing is that if I want I can personally contact someone such as a professor, writer, or even scientist. So far I am still trying to figure out just exactly how it is used, but I am finding it useful.
http://gettingsmart.com/2012/01/personal-learning-networks-for-educators-10-tips/

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Caroline, I too loved this website. It is very exciting to think of how organized our professional contact information can be under just one icon. Imagine the amount of information we will have in it just after a few years of teaching. Great Job.

    ReplyDelete